Mark Shreve is passionate in helping people avoid being victimized and who wish to assume responsibility for their own safety and security, both for themselves and their loved ones, rather than depend upon others for protection.
- Over 40 years Concealed Carry/ Defensive Handgun experience
- Louisiana State Police Approved Concealed Handgun
Permit Instructor # 628
- USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association)
Certified Instructor # 300476
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor # 167712126
- Completed Special Training Course in Israeli Pistol Selective Point Shooting
- Former New Orleans Police Officer; twice awarded the department’s Medal of Commendation
- NRA Certified ‘Refuse To Be A Victim’ Seminar Instructor
- Certified Protection Professional (C.P.P.); the highest security management destination
- Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor since March 2012
- Teaching individuals how to shoot handguns for 20+ years.
- Former Security Director of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival